Monday, May 4, 2009

This and that

Besides me shedding the pounds, other stuff has been going on in the Thomas house hold.
Madison got to do an animal report for school, she is always so excited when things like this come up. Not me, we had 3 reports due in this one week!

And this is Sadie on the potty! I started potty training about 2 weeks ago when I had finally had it with her taking her diaper off and doing messes on the floor. She is doing very well, she still has accidents but most of the time she will come tell me. One morning she got me up at 6am to go and the next morning it was 3am, I'm just glad she tells me.

4 comments:

Laura said...

good job miss lady, and miss maddy!

Heather Thomas said...

I will need to send you a picture of one of Brooke's messes- she was very proud of it...
Good job Sadie and Maddy!!

Dan and Melissa said...

Good job...I love your kids Meg!!!

Leann said...

That is to funny! I love the Elmo shirt, and the books next to the toilet. Start em' early.