Thursday, May 7, 2009

Check your gas tank!

Of all the dumb crap that people do, this has got to be at the top. Today after I went to the store I decided to fill up on gas, as I opened the door to the gas tank a Cigarette butt fell out! WHAT THE CRAP! Who in their right mind did this and don't they know that fire and gas DO NOT go together! I am so mad and sick to my stomach about what could have happened. Who & when this happened I have no idea, it just adds one more thing to check before I get in my car every time! So a BIG THANKS to the idiot that did this.

4 comments:

Wheeler Family said...

That's ridiculous! I don't understand why people can't leave other people's stuff alone! Glad to hear you caught it without any harm done.

Brittnie or "Bert" said...

Holy crap! That's really scary. I can't believe people actually want to hurt other people. I'm glad you're ok and everything worked out.

Misses~ said...

Are you sure it wasn't your brand??:)

Dan and Melissa said...

I'm mad too...infact I would and am mad for you! It reminds me of the time someone left a note on my car saying "they wish I would have an accident and die...JUST...because of how I was parked! I couldn't believe someone would wish for that (all because of a silly thing like how I was parked.) I didn't even mean to do it.
I don't understand some crazy people. I just hope it wasn't someone in our neighborhood.