Thursday, April 9, 2009

Go White Sox!

Yes its that time of year again. I just love baseball season, going to the game in 45 degree weather, sitting on cold metal benches, bundling up in everything but your snowsuit (not a bad idea for next game), and most of all kids crying because it is "too cold". But with all that said, it was a great game last night. Cole got to play 3rd base(not in the outfield, for once) and he did so good, he also got up to bat 2 times and hit both times and made it all the way to home plate before the inning was over. I now can't wait to go to another game, and this time I just might be in my snowsuit. Oh, and in the pictures if you cant tell, Cole has to go to the bathroom so bad he left right in the middle of the game. I don't know why but this happens every game, it has becoming very funny.

4 comments:

jina carter said...

How exciting! That is so funny that he has to go to the bathroom every time....must be nerves or something. You should take hot chocolate with you, ha ha!

amy thomas said...

gage starts his games next week and they haven't even had a practice yet because of this stupid weather.what team is cole on and maybe we could come to a game.

Leann said...

So in that picture is he holding himself. I've seen Kaden doing that,and I'm just thinking, oh man!
I'm so proud of Cole. Glad he's sticking with the baseball. I hear on the weather. We're doing Soccor.

Misses~ said...

Go Cole! Good ball playin'