Thursday, October 9, 2008

Scary Things

The funnest thing happened tonight. We were having a family night, the kids and I were playing Skip-Bo and Darren was playing Rock Band. Sadie was playing with her little potty that we got her. She likes to carry it around, well she walked over by the front door. All the sudden she starts screaming and crying and runs over to me and says " Scary mama, Scary!" I asked her what was scary and she took me over to the door and showed me the window. I started laughing so hard, she was scared of the decoration corn stocks shadow, the wind was blowing so they were moving. She won't walk past the front door now! Hee Hee Hee, its funny what little kids can find scary!

7 comments:

R Clan said...

That's funny. I'm mean because I scare my two little ones all the time.

I'm glad you found my blog. :)

btw- You have cute Halloween decor.

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

LOL! Poor Sadie! She is too adorable!

Misses~ said...

Sweet Sadie Megan. I just want to squeeze her tight and kiss those lips!! LOL

Brandie said...

What a cute blog and family. I love to hear things about my cute friends and their families!!

Lori said...

That is cute! Sadie, is a little Meg.

Unknown said...

Good good good......

Dan and Melissa said...

How beautiful are your children. Sandie is so cute. I love to see Sharon afraid of the Halloween decorations at the store...it's so cute (I'm a sadistic parent I think;)