Tuesday, October 28, 2008

7 Things Tag

October 26, 2008

7 Things Tag.

Seven things that attract me to my hubby.
1. He's a mechanic, I never have to worry about my car
2. He is very cute.
3. His truck, lol
4. He works very hard so I can stay home with the kids.
5. He is a great Dad to our kids
6. He loves me for who I am
7. He's funny

7 Things I always say
1.What are you doing?
2. Yes
3. No
4. Time for Bed!
5. I love you!
6. Sadie, No!
7. I want kisses!

7 things I love to eat
1. Diet Pepsi
2. Pizza
3. Baby Ruth bars
4. Fish, that Darren cooks. I hate all other fish.
5. Potato soup
6. Mac & Cheese with hot dogs
7. Nachos

7 things I can do
1. House work, and I'm good at it.
2. Taking care of 4 kids
3. Kill any bug, spider or anything that is unwanted in our house.
4.Love my kids with all my heart
5. Walk out of Wal-Mart spending more then $ 100.00
6. Clean up pee and poo messes ( I don't know I'm out of ideas)
7.?

7 things I can't do
1. run, I have really bad knees
2. jump, " "
3. Sleep in, I always wake up at 7. I hate it
4. Leave the house a mess, it drives me crazy!
5. Let Darren leave the house with out a hug and kiss.
6. Play sports, I'm just not very good at it.
7. Sing, I have a bad singing voice.

7 people I tag
Ruthann, Brandie, Mellisa, Kristen, Chris, Heather Thomas, Heather Miller.

5 comments:

Dan and Melissa said...

How wonderful that little Maddison can READ! She is so smart. ALl of your kids are. I love ya MEG. Where have you been? I so miss you and your beautiful kids!

Lori said...

you are a good cleaner :)

The Tucketts said...

Hey Meg! I found you on Kristen's blog! You guys are such a cute family, i can't believe how big all the kids are getting. I always see you and Darren driving, now i can see what you're up too!
Amanda (Sandall, Darren's cousin)

R Clan said...

Lucky me...Guess I will have to get my mind rolling again. ;)

Dan and Melissa said...

Hey there! Just to let you know...I missed you today. When do we get to see you again? Wondering if you guys would like to go bowling with us? Maybe we could have PAPA Murphy's pizza and go bowling???
Luv Ya!
Dan said you had something you needed to do today, I still missed seeing you!
I love your kids...they add so much to our primary.