Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Photo Tag


Darren is going to kill me for posting this on my blog, but it was the fourth of the fourth. I love this picture. A week before I took this picture Sadie had caught a cold and I had taken her to the doctors. They gave me the breathing machine to help clear her lungs, well the Pharmacy that I went to (Wal-Mart) put down the wrong amount of medication. Not knowing this and Sadie not getting better I went back to the doctors and they sent my to Primary Children's Hospital where I spent 6 hr. Now comes to this picture, Darren and I Stayed home so Sadie could get better, we were watching TV and I asked Darren if I could put his hair in ponytails, you have to know Darren this took a lot for him to let me do this. I don't know why I wanted to do this I have 3 girls, I put ponytails in every day. Anyway after doing this and just hanging out watching TV Darren's mom and dad stop by to see how Sadie was doing and seen Darren with ponytails in his hair, they will never let Darren out of this one. And for Darren's birthday that year they gave him pink hair bobbles. I love life moments like this.

Now that I have been tagged... you know the drill.
I tag: 1)Heather Thomas 2) Kristen 3) Chris and 4) Lori. Here's what to do......open the fourth folder in your pictures and pick the fourth picture. Then tag four of your friends. I can't wait to see your posts! Everyone should do this!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love that pic! What a fun TAG!