Tuesday, July 14, 2009

So many things, with little time to do it!

This summer vacation has been super busy, here is an update on most everything

June:

Darren sister got married on the 20th to a great guy. The kids love their new Uncle Tyler, and the wedding we beautiful.

Hannah got baptised on the 27th, and we also had a great BIG birthday party for Cole, Hannah and Madison. Also that night we went to Taylorville days and watched Neil Diamond(impersonator) and the fireworks. Thanks Lynn and Judy for the fun night. Lets just say this day was crazy!


July:

On the 4th of July Darren and I got to have a date night out at the Rock Mountain Raceway. If you haven't bent out their you should. You will be in for a real treat! It was really fun watching the race cars and different events that they had. The kids went with grandma Kathy to the West Jordan Rodeo to watch their cousins ride the sheep and rawhide. They also did fireworks. Thank you Kathy for taking the kids and letting us have a date night.

Yesterday I took the kids down to Yuba Beach so their could play with their cousins on my side. They had tons of fun, I am glad that we only went for one day I cant stand getting sand in places that it should be and I have the worst sunburn in my life.

With all that done we still have more events coming and only 2 weeks till the kids go back to school (I can't wait). Madison starts first grade this year she is a little scared, but I know she will do just fine.

One more thing,
A friend of mine and I are starting a boutique together, I will have a blog up and going sometime soon but if you would like to see what are boutique is all about she has a blog ( http://www.luvbugbows.blogspot.com/).I will update more when my life slows down.

2 comments:

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Meg, you are amazing! The bow's are darling! Love them! nice work! Sounds like you guys have had a fun summer!

Joe & Heather said...

You should let me know when you go to RMR next, Joe has a race there on Aug 22 and he had one on June 18th. Maybe we can see each other.