Wednesday, June 10, 2009

You asked, I tell!

So some of you have been asking me how I am losing weight and why is it coming off so fast. Well here is my BIG secret!!! I have 2 important rules that I live by everyday. First one is you must exercise, I do some sort of exercise 6 days a week (I take Sundays off). It has to be a workout were you have a hard time talking while doing it or its not worth it. I normally do the elliptical for 30 min. then a workout video(kicks, punches & abs) or I walk out side for 40 min. then the video. And the 2nd rule is I never eat over 1,200 calories a day. I read somewhere that a woman's body burns 1,200 calories a day with out exercise and a mans is 1,800. So if I burn more calories then I eat then I lose weight. It's not all that complicated but it is hard and you will need willpower. I hope this is helpful to the ones that asked.

7 comments:

jina carter said...

You have some great will power! Do you feel like it is something that you can do for the rest of your life though?
I too am exercising everyday and that makes a HUGE difference in your body AND your energy level. I used to HAVE to take a nap once everyday, but now I don't need to.
What is your goal weigh? (If you don't mind me asking!)

R Clan said...

Ummmmm...UGH!

Jenna said...

Good for you Meg!!! I need to start this walking bit (I guess after the kids are back in school, cause there's NO way I'm bringing them with!!

Wheeler Family said...

That is great! After doing that work, you deserve to lose the weight. And yes, we missed you guys last weekend! Definitely next time.

Meg said...

It will be hard but it is something I want to do for myself. I cant second guess myself because I will give up. I just keep telling myself "their is no other way". My goal weight is 115-120, but remember that I'm only 4'11" short! LOL!!!!!!!!!

Jason, Holli, Lizzie and Zach said...

Good work Meg. Loosing weight is a nightmare!

Brandie said...

Meg I can't remember if I ever gave you Miss Diane's number so here it is. Dance is so much fun! 801-280-8565
Oh and by the way you look great!