Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Hannah!

Yes, we had another birthday! Miss Hannah "Tana" is what Sadie likes to call her. We had Hannah's friend birthday party on Saturday afternoon, 8 girls out of the 11 she invited came, not a bad turn out. We painted toe nails, made shaggy flip flops, and made a cute picture frame for the picture of all the girls in their flip flops. What a blast they all had. I do have a few people to thank for helping this party go so well. First to my sister and best friend Laura, she came up from Provo to help with the party, I would have gone "NUTS" without you. Second to Judy and Lynn for taking Cole and Madison off my hands, having 2 less made a big difference. An last to my mom for letting me use her picture printer so the girls would have a picture for their frames. I forgot to put in that Hannah also got her hair cut before the big party, she looks so darn cute!



And again on Monday we had a little family party for Hannah. She picked Hobo dinner and homemade Oreo cookies for her dinner/treat. 2 of her dads favorite foods. Before we ate dinner Hannah had a treasure hunt to find her gifts. I lost all the clues to post them but she really loved it.


To my cute little Hannah Montana,
I'm so grateful that you are in my life. You are a great helper and always by my side. Thank you for looking out for your little sisters and caring about everyone feelings. I'm so happy that you are getting baptized, and that you are willing to make that promise to Heavenly Father. I love you with all my heart.
Love,
Mom
P.S.
Update on my weight! I'm sad to say I gained 1 pound this week!!!!! I blame it on the birthday party's and all the yummy glorified food that over took me. And on the rain! Now it is time to step up to the plate and get this last 10 pounds off for good!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Hannah's birthday turned out really cute. I love the frame Madi brought home. I need your email address so I can add you to my blog list. Send it to me @ mymaden@q.com.

jina carter said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! The flip flops are such a cute idea. Been there and done that with the whole weight war too. It sucks to gain that. I only have 15 more lbs to go too before I am at my goal weight. So I know exactly how you feel about being anxious to just get there already!

Wheeler Family said...

How cute! You are such a good mom! Who cares about 1 lousy pound, you look great!

Leann said...

Dude!!! What about your hair! I love it. I haven't seen you in a while. I love Hannah's, how short it is.I'm glad the party went well. Are you going to make flip flops for us!!! I like your idea with the favorite food for dinner. If I did that we would be going to the chicken nugget house(McDonald's).

Joe & Heather said...

You are so cute! I love the hair too.