Sunday, February 15, 2009

Getting ready for Valentines Day

Over the last week we have done a lot to get ready, the kids writing out their cards, making boxes for school, and my favorite making cookies. This year was special to me because my friend of 24 years and my sister Laura came up to help. Thanks girls for coming up I love both of you.

Friday was the kids Valentine party at school, Hannah and Madison wanted to wear their dresses that grandma and grandpa Aardema gave them for Valentines. They are so beautiful, and of course Sadie had to get in with her big sisters.

4 comments:

amy thomas said...

happy valentines hope you guys got the kids valentines i think we must have dropped off while you guys were dropping off.thanks the kids were excited to see stuff on the porch.

Laura said...

That was super fun, I'm thinking of coming up again this week. What do you want to do?

Dan and Melissa said...

Meg, I love that you blog once or twice a week. I think of it as a journal too. I'm not good at taking pictures of what my family does and so it's a great way for me to remember to do it. Could you give me that info of the people that will print your blog. That is such a great idea (hopefully not too pricey;)
I love your family and I love you! You are so amazing.
Melissa

Misses~ said...

Meg at first I thought Trisha was Sam. Funny. How fun. I am so glad you two are good friends. I forgot we were going to talk, sorry I haven't called you back.

The girls are beautiful!!!!!!! I want a photo of them for myself.