Thursday, February 19, 2009

Childhood pictures

My Aunt Lisa put some pictures of are family on her facebook page, I just had to take them and post them here. I have never seen these pictures until yesterday, so thank you Aunt Lisa. As I was posting this Sadie came up and said " Look mom, Sadie" and she pointed to the top pictures.

As you can tell this me and the girl next to me is Laura.
In this picture, top left: Laura pushing me in the stroller.
Top right: My Aunt Mary(who I'm named after) my mom and me.
Bottom left from left to right: Meg, Leann, Laura, Collene(above us), Chris,
Aunt Lisa, My mom, and my brother Jackie(above them).
Bottom right: Meg and Laura.
Ok and on this one, Top left: Laura, cousin Jamie, and me.
top right: Leann and I.
Bottom left: Me holding me nephew Garrett.
Bottom right: My mom's side.

4 comments:

Misses~ said...

luv it, luv it, luv it!!! Guess I am gonna have to do facebook too cause look what I am missing out on. Suck!!

Laura said...

Can I just say FLASHBACK. I'm was sooooo fat, and Sadie looks just like you:) NO wonder Bayler is the chunk and Sadie is skin and bones.

Leann said...

Man can you believe those pics. AWESOME!!! Thanks to aunt Lisa.

R Clan said...

Oh how fun. I love looking at flashback pictures.

There is a FatCats on 3700 South and 900 East. Love it!