Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight!

I think I'm in love! Last Night my mom, my sisters and I went to the 9 o'clock showing of Twilight. I left my house at 4:30 to drop the kids off to Darren and meet my sisters in Provo at the Red Robin to eat. My Sister Collene got in line for the movie at 5 so we could be the first one's in and get the best seats, Thanks Collene. We all ended up waiting in line for 2 1/2 hours before getting in to see the movie, but it was well worth it. This was so much fun, I cant wait for the next movie to come out so we can do it all over again.



Click to play Twilight
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

The Robertsons said...

Your Hair is Dark, I like it! It looks like you guys had fun, is that Sam ? She is so big and very cute.

Misses~ said...

Tons of fun! Good Pictures. Please send me a copy.

Anonymous said...

Meg you're shirt is my favorite that is so funny! Hope to see you one of these days. Quick q: How do you do the straight line caulking on top.