Thursday, November 13, 2008

How I met Darren

How did you meet your significant other?Answer all the questions HONESTLY and re post as "How I met _____"

1.Where did you meet? We meet through Darren sister-in-law and her mother. I worked with her mother. It took him 6 months of talking on the phone before he asked me out. But now I know he was dating some else at the time. What a nerd.

2.What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? Well he came up to my front door holding 1 1/2 year old Madison in his arms. He was cute, I was scared, I didn't know if I was ready for that yet.

3.Do you remember what he was wearing? Yes I do, he was wearing a white T-shirt with orange county choppers on it with a blue and white button up along with Diesel Pants and he still has them.

4.Where was the first time you kissed this person? In his Truck, at my sister Laura's apartment in Orem.

5.Where did you go for your first date? Wingers, in Spanish Fork and then to a movie.

6.How long did you know this person before you became a couple? 3 weeks

7.How did he ask you out? He called me and asked if I could go out that night.

8.Has this person ever proposed to you? Yes, He put my ring in an ice cube and I almost put it down the sink.

9.Do you and this person have kids together? Oh, do we! Darren had 3 kids when we meet, and then we added Sadie in Oct. of 06.

10.Have you ever broken the law with this person? I don't know, and if we I cant remember.

11.When was the first time you realized that you liked this person? On the second date.

12.Do you get along with his family? Yep.

13.Do you trust this person? With my life. He is the best man ever.

14.Do you see him as your partner in your future? He is now, and he will always be.

15.What is the best gift he gave you? My 4 children.

16.What is one thing he does that gets on your nerves? He is always working on new improvements on his BABY (his truck)!

17.Where do you see each other 15 years from now? Well, Cole will be 24 and hopefully out of the house, Hannah will be 22 and the same, hopefully out of the house, Madison will be 20, she might still be with us and Sadie will 17 and she better be still in the house. And I hope we live closer to my family, I hope that is in the next 5 years.

18.What causes the most arguments? My spending!

19.How long have you been together? 3 Years and 4 months.

20.Are you Married? If were not, I'm crazy!

21. Who Do you Tag? All my Sister's!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love the kids question and your remark "OH DO WE" LOL!