Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Crazy, Lazy , Days!

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately. I have to say I have been a little busy and a lot lazy. Its been a crazy 2 months for are family, Darren is now working every Saturday and now has every Monday off. Are desktop computer died from viruses, so we decided on getting a laptop for more convenience, (Merry Christmas to us early)a big reason i haven't been blogging, no computer no blogging. And with being the Bears Den Leader for Scouts I have a lot of things to do and go to. Now that everything has started to calm down, this is the kids last week in school before they go off track. I will be finding fun things to do to keep them out of my hair. The next couple of month are going to be so busy, Sadie is going to have her 2nd birthday and and Halloween is coming, cant wait for my mom's Halloween Haunted House party! Hopefully i will have lots of pictures to post.

1 comment:

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Congrats on the laptop! That's awesome. Bummer the Pc bit the dirt. = (
I have a few links on my blog with activities to check out if you're looking for things to do for the kids.
Miss ya much!