Friday, September 26, 2008

Bed Time Cuties!




For the last few night Sadie has been climbing on the bunk beds and has fallen off a few times. So the girls said they would like to have normal beds, today I took down the bunk beds and they are so happy. Also Sadie likes to be like her sister Hannah she is always fallowing her around and doing everything like her. Sadie wanted to wear Hannah's Pj's, so Hannah dressed her and they wanted their picture taken. I remember a picture my mom took of Laura and I in our Fat Jack's Pizza shirts, we looked just like Hannah and Sadie.

5 comments:

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

OMG! That is adorable, I have that picture of us do you want it?

Misses~ said...

Cute Girls!! Luv 'em to death!

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

How cute! You're little girls are so darling. = )
Meg- you are so amazing- I love the way the girls room is painted! SOO so darling! Nice work!

Leann said...

I remember times like that. I'm glad we had all of us sisters. Now you'll just have to squezze another bed in there for sadie.
Ha Ha