Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wedding Tag

What is your husbands name? Darren R. Thomas
How long have you been together? 3 years
How long did you date?4 months, he had me at "Hello"
Who said I love you first? We both did at the same time
Who is taller? Darren, by 4 inch.
Who sings better? Me
Who is smarter?Darren
Who does the laundry?Me,
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me
Who pays the bills? Darren
Who mows the lawn? Darren, I'm not allowed
Who does the dishes?Me
Who drives when you are together?When we are in my car i drive, when we are in his truck he drives.
Who is more stubborn? Me
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me
Who kissed who first? he did
Who proposed? He did
Who is more sensitive? Me
Who has more friends? Darren
Who wears the pants? Me when it comes to the kids and him when it has to do with money
I now Wedding Tag: Chris, Trisha,Lori, Gigi

No comments: