Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Black Widow


So this is what I found in our garage. I was just about to leave to get Maddy of the bus and seen this Black Widow crawling up from Sadie's Stroller that was on the ground to the shop vac in the corner. I flip out and then ran down to Wal-Mart and got bug spray. I think I used 1/2 the can, but i can say that the spider is now dead. It's crazy how fast they come in and make their home, we had just used the Shop Vac a week ago and I onlyhad Sadie's stroller there for 3 days. Hopefully that is the only one, just to make shore I sprayed around the hole garage!

3 comments:

Misses~ said...

SCARY!! That picture gives me the creeps.
It makes me start scratching. LOL!

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

YIKES! I have the willey's now! Hope they are all gone for sure!
Miss ya! Loves!

Leann said...

Your the best. I would have called manny and made him come home to kill it. No way would I have gotten close to it.Yuck!!!