Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Congrats to Cole he was Baptized on Saturday! It was the best day ever, I'm so proud of him. It feels so good to have the spirit in our lives. It brings a lot of good and happy days. It's funny now that we have been going to church and saying our prayers morning and night the kids seem to not let me forget that we need to pray and that Sunday you are going to church. After the baptism we had everyone over for Banana Splits and Grandpa Jack, Grandma Jay, Aunt Kelli and Uncle Jack gave their Birthday presents to the kids. They loved them, I can't keep Hannah away from the Hannah Montana stuff she got. And Cole keeps asking me to help him write in the baptism book that grandpa and grandma gave him. I'm getting to it just a little busy cleaning up after the BIG weekend we had. Next year it will be Hannah's turn to be baptized I can't wait.



2 comments:

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Looks like you guys have had a fun week with Birthday's & Coles Baptism. Congrats to Cole. Kids are great at helping us to be better people. Looks like you have 4 great little kids. Loves!

The Robertsons said...

WOW THATS SO EXCITING. I AM SO HAPPY FOR HIM AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY. IT SOUNDS LIKE MAY IS A BUSY TIME FOR YOUR FAMILY WITH ALL THE BIRTHDAYS!