Wednesday, May 28, 2008



Happy Birthday to my Cole Boy! Two birthdays in one week I'm a little tired, anything for my kids. As you can see in the pictures Cole got what he wanted, an Ipod. And he has loved it. I made his favorite dinner Ribs, and thanks to Aunt Amy Recipe it turned out pretty good. Cole asked for Brownie's and ice cream, but I forgot the ice cream. Bad mom, but Cole forgave me. He is such a good kid he is always helping out and taking care of Sadie. He is a good big brother. If you haven't heard Cole is getting Baptized on Saturday, we are all so excited for him. When every thing calms down I will put more picture's up.

2 comments:

Laura said...

An Ipod!!! why you spoiled little.... I don't even have one of those. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! See you Sunday for some more celebrating!

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Wow! You are a busy Momma! Looks like Cole had a fun birthday!