Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sick of the sickness

Seriously I have had it. The sickness has been going round and round the family for the last 4 weeks. It first started with Sadie having croup, then I got the stomach flu, then Sadie got it. After that I thought we were done, I was wrong! Hannah came down with a 103 temp. it only lasted one day for her, but the next day Madison got the fever and sick tummy for 3 days. Then I thought to my self "ok, now we are done" wrong again. Cole, Sadie and I all came down with the fever and sick tummy's. So finally yesterday I started feel back to normal and again I thought "we are over being sick" and again I was wrong, Sadie and I woke up today with fevers and sick tummy's. I have really had it, I have been pushed to the end of my sanity.

3 comments:

jina carter said...

Back in January that happened to us! I was a my wits freakin end! We have had little things since then but now Brady and I are getting the sore throat and runny nose symptoms again....I HATE this time of year! I totally feel your pain! Hope all of you get better!

Jessup Jive said...

That seriously stinks! Hope you finally get better soon. It does sound like that hubby of yours is missing out on all that fun. Maybe you should go give him a big kiss. :-)

Wheeler Family said...

Yuck, not fun. It's one thing to have to take care of sick kids, but another to take care of sick kids while you are sick. Hope everyone gets better once and for all.