Saturday, January 17, 2009

A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same

Today I was doing my usual blog browsing, and noticed that I had over looked a post on a friend of mines blog. She was so sweet and posted something about me and how much she missed the fun times. I wanted to let her know that I think of her and her family often and miss them all so very much. I want to thank all my friends and sister for being their when I needed you and for all the support you give me. I love all of you!

3 comments:

Misses~ said...

Good post it goes right along with the movie Bride Wars. We saw this on Saturday and I cried. It was funny and sentimental of friendships. It was a good message and reminder on how important our bonds as friends and sisters are. Love you too. You are such a sapp just like me. LOL

Unknown said...

Meg I just started looking over the family's, and there friends blogs quite entertaining and informative. You have a great family and the kids are so cute and you are blessed with great in laws.jay

Leann said...

"K" I hope you mean sisterS (you forgot the S)Lol. I know what ya mean. And I love ya to. And those cute kids of yours. Any time you need a shoulder, there are plenty here. LOVES