Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Prayer for Mom

The past few days I have been dealing with Kidney Stones, and I finally decided to go to the doctor today. When I told Hannah and Madison that I wasn't feeling good and that I was going to the doctor, my cute little Hannah said "Mom, we should say a prayer for you". My heart filled with love and gratitude, that my sweet daughter would think to call on our Heavenly Father at this time. We waited for grandma Kathy to come over and had our little Prayer, Hannah didn't quite know what to say so Madison offered to say it. Thank you to my girls, who are looking after me, and thank you to my father in heaven for giving me the greatest blessing... My children.

10 comments:

jina carter said...

Meg that is so cute! I'm sorry that your having those, it would hurt like crazy! I hope that you get better and they can get rid of them.
Good luck!

Heather Thomas said...

How sweet! I hope you are feeling better

Lori said...

Good luck Meggy, that is so scary. What cute girls.

Dan and Melissa said...

Meg...are you okay? I'm so sorry about the kidney stones...not fun!
Let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do. I can watch the kids for you so you can just rest and relax.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Kidney stones not cool. Christmas looked fun. Hope you get feeling better. loves, that is way cute about prayers. You're doing a good job Meg keep up the good work!

Joe & Heather said...

Meg- That is so sweet of them. I really hope you get feeling better and thier prayer was answered.

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Meg, your girls are just darling! Little kids are the best! Hope you feel better soon!

The Harding Hive said...

Hi Meg. This is Ryan's cousin, Sara. I found your blog from Kristen's. I hope you don't mind that I am looking at it. You are such a cute mom. And your kids are absolutely adorable. Say hi to Darren for me.

The Harding Hive said...

And I hope you are feeling better.

Misses~ said...

It's awesome to see so many comments of love expressed just for you. You are a neat lady.